Historic Church built in 1859 and rebuilt in 1882, located in Keedysville MD, on 1 acre of land. The original structure contains the sanctuary which appears to have been updated in the 1970's based on the decor. An addition was added to the church in the 1970's for additional gathering space. The property contains a graveyard with the earliest marker dating back to 1859.
Matt and Michelle Deming purchased the church in 2020 to be used as the base-of-operation for the mobile units. A special exception was granted for the use as a banquet reception facility. Renovations to the "grange style" kitchen were completed in 2021. The commercial kitchen is licensed for use as a commissary kitchen, where food preparation and storage are able to be done for the mobile units. The sanctuary is home to Fellowship Baptist Church where services are held on Sundays and Wednesdays. In 2020 Fireside Pizza and Catering started a large garden that will grow larger as years progress. The produce will be used by the mobile units, and for teaching classes. The property also has an outdoor pavilion which will be renovated in 2021 and available for private functions.